Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I get 5 new ones May 1st.WDFD6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Oh boy.@wally6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Bitch finally left. Couldn't find her panties. Said I'll UPS em to ya when I'm done wearing them.???6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Not necessarily. My uncle's remains were not out of there until 1990...well Laos anyway.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where is old and crabby?Look down6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thanks Bitch My pleasure6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I had a cool moment yesterday. Had one of those big electric motorbikes that all the lil kids drive around nowaydays in their neighborhood. I w…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@justaupsguy said ↗We only have one guy in our building that can retire, hes the feeder driver for our lone feeder run. Hes like 68 with 33 years in and didn't…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats @johney And yours would be the penis cave6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗My supervisor said he was add/cutting stuff off of me cause he wanted me to have a good day. That left me with the same stop count as last Saturday…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Give me a couple of beers and I might hit you ..BitchFucking Homo6mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Settle down, needle dick@unionstrong said ↗With what, noodle dick?Geezus dude make up your mind you're getting worse than @gumby trying to d…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗58years 36 days and 24 minutes old, who fucking cares?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuckin pirate6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Settle down, needle dick6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFD Beat it fucktard6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Yeah, she needs a real red neck right now. Better than a old lazy Wop6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗No one cares. Maybe you can get in and give him a hand job.Maybe later I'm consoling his girlfriend at the moment.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Pretty sure a good portion of Jupiter Island is considered Martin County, so yes he will end up there. There is not a single road on Jupiter Isla…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Is that where Tiger is. What a fucking moron! Can't believe he did it again.Pretty sure a good portion of Jupiter Island is considered Martin C…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
So one of my feeder buddies girlfriend is a supervisor at the Martin County jail....should I see if we can get some autograph's?6mo ago
-
Buyout
@wally said ↗Trust me, once you leave UPS, you ain't going back!Someone doesn't agree.6mo ago