Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://nypost.com/2026/07/09/lifestyle/taco-bell-pulls-ingredients-off-menu-as-explosive-diarrhea-parasite-cases-surge/3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗May you please watch your weight now that you are retired....... and NO,,, do not join the Jabba The Hutt weight loss program like I've heard…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@doublestandards3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im on the do not hire list.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well ok thenHe does love those wieners3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗He speaks Pittsburgh English. https://www.pghcitypaper.com/specials-guides/pittsburghese-dictionary-how-to-talk-like-a-yinzer-1…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Pass from me3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Filet of sole?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s for the illegals that can’t read English Is red the clutch?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Well if it makes him happy who are we to judge? Lol. Less filling. Tastes great?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Yes Sir. I’ve had it since 2001. Still works. Why do I need to change it? Then I have to change my email address on EVERYTHING.…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Orange blossom3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗You’re opening a strip club ? That sounds lit.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got my gold plated walkerSoFU3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Get slinging Bitch3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@10303mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@nomorebs. Effu3mo ago