Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@gumby retirement party.3mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Windows decided to paywall some "premium" codecs in Media player just recently.I would pay such good money to get to sit in on some of these …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Pictures? You don’t know pain.Know of WMP( Windows Media Player) and a couple others?✊The original Windows Media Player was better than the bl…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/mitch-mcconnells-staff-assures-public-his-death-will-not-prevent-him-from-finishing-his-term3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗You don’t need dial up for AOL anymore. Ask me how I know…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@oldngray for president.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bastard Now you tell me3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Free hot dog night And....Have fun at work Mother fucker3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Like Sen. Diane Feinstein Norman Bates mother is more alive than her3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I bet Mitch smells like formaldehyde and bengay.He is far from the only one who is well past his freshness date3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Drinking beer is not a hobby!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Are u bidding @gumby old route?That route will quickly double its stops when someone else is running it3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Christmas or Birthday cardsa couple of bills I don't pay onlineNot phone bill or credit cards3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I still have stamps from a few years ago I still have some old ones from before Forever stamps3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@wally is that a turd on a bun?Seriously WTF?Look at the French fries. Is that an eyeball?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Rough morning so far. I jumped in the golf cart to ride up to the gym, battery died almost a mile away. I pushed it halfway back before one of m…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage going home ?3mo ago