Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/american-patriot-cuts-down-government-spy-cameras-on-independence-day3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thst cant be real.AI generated garbage looks like3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Mother fuckers treat ya like a lab rat … I almost made a scene , but some how restrained Doctors act like their time is more important than yours…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Week two.... is gonna be fun.Wait for the flashbacks to start3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I seem to remember a movie that started like that…🤔3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s tough to watch all the bullshit crying and writhing in pain. It’s basically a fairy game.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗War of 1812Don't exaggerate. It was the Spanish-American war3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@unionstrong remembers when there was only the one world war.we called it the Great War3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Probably working more now.Did you ever go back to work after you retired?Why would I work now?Plenty of other things to keep me busy and I can do …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future. Passed out already?Poor guy is working.Its how he is enjoying retirement?3mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Why not? It was a blatantly bad call. I’ll wait. I didn’t know you followed Gayball. 🤣🤣🤣TDS...3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗By the end of the week your feeder pants probably won't. Seriously, cut back on the calories and move around more. Don't go through what I and m…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Get a job bumHe is too busy holding a cardboard sign on the street corner3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The guy flopped like he was shot. He made LeDouche look good.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗My neighborhood.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I knew there had to be some reason people buy first class tickets.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Put some damn clothes on and he might.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Speaking of...Where is @unionstrong3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗FUJust got home from the lake. I’m pooped.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Get slinging3mo ago