Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@badideaguy did it with no pants.Kilt ...3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s nothing, @gumby can stuff at least 70 up his ass.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Salute !3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Happy 4th3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗cool3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗So does @gumby…..First day of endless honey do’s.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather-news/articles/almost-1-million-without-power-105737207.html3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Even mich ultra is more manly than slushy drinks.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
He's lucky @gumby wasn't there3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Happy the 4th to all.When handling fireworks, always remember to keep counting your fingers.and other body parts3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Quarter pounder with cheese?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I didn't know before I bought the thing but there's a lot of science to making an alcoholic slushie. You've got to be between 12% and 14% total sug…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Picked up the ninja slushi on prime week -price match from Costco. I've been thinking about frozen cuba libres for over a year ever since I had one…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗https://www.facebook.com/reel/4279064502238620Have fun with your fireworks today! An old one but a good one.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch I used the cutting board.I don know how an asshole could make something that nice.And FU3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Your only about 20 miles from us3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Well, now that I finally got up,FU.Enjoy your holiday and new found freedom from working.And FU again!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfishHe's in mourning3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I do not, no.Go fuck yourself.Flashbacks to Amish childhood?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago