Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Had the same thing here last year. Didn't have power for a week.Thankfully it wasn't hot like this.I lost power for a week once. Wasn't hot either…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@mytripiscut ready?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@covemastah is upset that pride month is over. He took down his Pride flag and raised a Somali3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob FU3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucksDid you get your power back yet?He's stuck on the Oregon Trail3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗I thought firecrackers use black powder? Typical finger losing move is something like wrapping a whole pack together to make a bigger boom.It usua…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Don't know about household chemical. I do know some, but I'd be a bit scared to order them off the internet now a days.It can be more dangerous t…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗There are far better chemicals that work better.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Compacted gun powder is not how you make good fireworks. 🧨 If you don't compact it just fizzles.Where's the fun in that?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Happy Fourth of July everybody! 🎆🧨🇺🇸🇺🇸AndFU @gumby3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yeah, you don’t need your liver!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I am spending all day at Best Buy tomorrow if they don't have this line fixed by then.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Beer?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I’d like some nice hashish…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I talked to the owner again today. I said I want to worj there fir ine hour a week to get my discount. He said that's a bargain I will let you unl…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Dolly my ass, it’s a hand truck He likes to play with his dolly3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗What’s he gonna do after 12 PM?Wall at the back of the truck but the middle and front are empty3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗She is just waiting for you to pass out so she can go spend your stack of bills.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@cuntmo1 said ↗Are you Doritos shaped?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch I used the cutting board.I don know how an asshole could make something that nice.And FU3mo ago