Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Don’t go getting philosophical on us. Stick to what you know, pussy and booze.4mo ago
-
Florida Man/Woman Stories
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Is she a great big, fat person? Fat, black, and Lesbian. A trifecta.and of course her employment is untouchable4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Im.glad your Brandi Love real doll finally got there.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I had a retarded fed ex ground driver deliver a package yesterday. Took him 10 minutes to find the package, a good size box too. I finally j…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Making stuffed peppers4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Snitch ass Mother fucker4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Guaranteed he’ll be staying at your crib by July 1@unionstrong said ↗He was grandmaster4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗They didn't have those in pink?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@covemastah ?Probably rode his Vespa there.Not enough room for his Subaru4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod was smart enough to invest in FCOJ4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Might need to cash a few out.@rod is the supreme leader of our retirement club.... and there is an initiation fee.The executive board might …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Somewhere I heard that he "has a plan", or some stupid shit like that.Liquidate his I Bonds for hookers and blow4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Everyone is nice and they want to buy you drinks .and don't forget about the dancing4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@thebrownblob would like his invite now.He voted for Waffle House4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My brain already checked outPressure is off when you can go to work with the attitude of, What are they going to do? Fire me?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗So is he finally starting to think about retirement?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I remember a blind taste survey (I think Consumer's Reports) where Old Milwaukee won over expensive beer. We drank anything we could get our han…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I’m still deciding on where you are taking us for your retirement party.Open bar!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its much better out of the glass bottle Old Milwaukee was always on sale and drinkable.4mo ago