Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I’m still deciding on where you are taking us for your retirement party.Open bar!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its much better out of the glass bottle Old Milwaukee was always on sale and drinkable.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I was actually drinking Miller Jigh Life this weekThey had 18 pack of bottles for $15Miller Lite was my beer of choice in my college days. Busch t…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats a terrible beer. Just like Bud Light and Michelob ultra. And Ultra isn’t cheap either. Michelob pretended to be a premium brand but it wasn'…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Some cheap beers aren’t bad.Lions Head and PBR are okay for cheap beer.Not that anything is cheap anymore Stroh's was pretty popular when I was in…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Some cheap beers aren’t bad.Lions Head and PBR are okay for cheap beer.Not that anything is cheap anymore I never liked PBR. It wasn't the worst o…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thsts horrible beer.Even Iron City is better4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Actually Great Lakes makes a burning river beer.Not exactly Hamm's4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗PerhapsIts the water4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I can get used to not going to work.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@nomorebs go fetch me some coffee ☕️ B*4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗If that's his girl, I take back my criticisms of her.That's worth a little crazy.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Is he still alive?Didn't he retire after they made him work a real job?4mo ago
-
Florida Man/Woman Stories
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wonder if @upschuck is going to do fantasy football again this year.We will probably get the automatic reminder about it from Yahoo the next month…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@nomorebs and @gumby oppose this rhetoric Don't forget @21savage who loves something about Man ass4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby ?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Aight she's coming over now. Bout to fuck her brains out to show who's boss.I'mma hit from every position. Just popped 3 blue chews. Rip my hea…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Next time I'll call UpstateNYupserWhen he does your taxes?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He needs to. Hell @21savage worked more this week than @gumby did.Even @future works more hours than @gumby And he's retired.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Almost in Gary.@badideaguy approves?4mo ago