Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Next time I'll call UpstateNYupserWhen he does your taxes?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He needs to. Hell @21savage worked more this week than @gumby did.Even @future works more hours than @gumby And he's retired.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Almost in Gary.@badideaguy approves?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@21savage4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I enrolled all of my utilities on the budget planDamn im getting old.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Stock market doesn't like positive newsIt means interest rates aren't coming down anytime soon.bad for bonds maybe4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Did you sign up?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats the way all of the utilities are. Sewage is thr worst. Luckily my water isn't that bad. The people in a town a few miles away pay over twice…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just got my gas bill for last month. $78Just $16 for gas used. The rest was fixed carrying charges.BS4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FU4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Boston4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I admit i’m curiously aroused…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Then fuck off. I’m sipping my whiskey. 🥃 When you retire you can comment. And by the way, @scratch is still dead set on black balling you f…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Mowin’ an blowin’4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Hunker down in the root cellar4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Look who’s headlining the Iheart Music Festival. How cool is that?? And y'all still don’t know who they are. Crazy. Lineup is f…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Here. There. No where. I couldn’t remember the last time I was on here.4mo ago