Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s actually not that bad here. It’s like it was 20 years ago back there. Not to much going on here unless you live in the north, forest fi…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@oldngray I need you to stage an intervention for me.We went into the Cheboygan Walmart for hot dog buns. Not GPUs. 😂I didn't know Walmart s…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗His father ass doesn't need it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Those are recaps. You're looking at where they joined the new tread with the old tire. No more or less dangerous in that condition than any other r…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I am lactose intolerant. I have perfectly timed my lunch so that I can have a milkshake and be at my house by the time I face the consequences. Eve…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ma hot dogs4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗U should eat taco 2night4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗There’s a day for being paid?!?1st of the month4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That, and I hope she’s trying to save five bucks on the utility bills by leaving the AC off until mid July.I see little difference in my bill…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I just cant wait to gwt outta here.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗FU again just for the hell of it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/massachusetts-police-respond-to-call-about-man-in-camo-with-a-bazooka-find-landscaper-with-leaf-blower-instead4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hi buddy4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill try...Be prepared.Expect the unexpected.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Me also 😭4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗No4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bison meat ?Cat4mo ago