Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bison meat ?Cat4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗What is NA beer?No Alcohol?@gumby beer of choice4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It’s a family trip.I’ve got 20 bucks that says my dad stops him and talks to him.I’m not sure we’ve ever had a trip there where that hasn’t h…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Mackinac.And my girl loves me. She smuggled me some new drinks that aren’t in stores yet for the drive. 😁4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗If u could please stfu, and let me enjoy this delicious ice coffee & blueberry donut.SheeshDid you get your man purse?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Couple of drinks and they will look good...4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@nomorebs Go fetch me a beer.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Was having dream last night I was banging Sedusa from The Powerpuff Girls and I'm still pissed my alarm clock went off in the middle of it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I might never have to charge it.I don't use my phone much so I only need to charge it about once a week4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I can get almost 2 days of battery out of my phone. Imagine how long it would be if you didn't post about 20 hours a day4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗After the tour I really hope you go fuck yourself4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗You camped out there to be the first in line to get one of those rainbow tote bags4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby favorite month4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Male prostitution?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I did take the first year off and caught up on some things needed around the house.I caught up on a lot of home repairs I hadn't had the time for…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Where is cactus man?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Just woke up from my my pre bedtime nap.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Undercooked bacon wrapped around a pretzel?????Sure why not....can't be too bacon if bacon is involved.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago