Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You guys notice an uptick in nike shoe boxes? I wonder if fedex lost that contract. If I had no Nike I'd have been like 10 stops lighter each d…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@nomorebs is coming over to watch blue origins rocket launch today!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FU4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How.dar we you drink a beer before I do.SOBIts afternoon there4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I hear that fucker waking up. I better get my shoes.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗And subscribed?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Well, that sucks. I’m gonna have to find a different show with washed up. Has been to enjoy myself.The acts they initially chose were mostl…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Home pooper only4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗That’s why you have to vote for another republican president like Rubio. He’s a vato that will kick ass.Rubio may be too focused on Cuba4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗In other words, no one knows and you can trust Iran to lie like dogs about any negotiations.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Mine hit this morning.I just looked and all 3 pension checks were deposited this morning.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Drumpf
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Hot dogs and Mich Ultra?4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗There is no way Trump is paying for reconstruction He's not Obama.No more pallets of cash.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Mine never hits the bank until the first of the month.I usually get 1 early but the other 2 are normally on the first.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch can't wait to get home to the land of real food4mo ago