Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/05/leftist-thug-receives-instant-karma-after-getting-violent/4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/man-watching-blue-origin-explode-just-glad-to-know-wifes-amazon-purchases-could-finance-this4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗This sounded like fun until I realized you were making fun of it. 😂4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yup. I told one of the religious ones that I'm reading my bible and practicing my verses. Hopefully that works.She'll be like "which one did yo…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Mow ur lawn bitch4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Good stuff, my local chocolate shop makes the best chocolate covered bacon.They chocolate shops in Gary probably don’t carry it.Mohammed doesn…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Put it in a cookie sheet and bake it in the oven on low for a few minutes4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My wife’s been doing keto.She bought some things that they pretend are snacks. I tried them and they are disgusting. You simply have to tel…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby What is this shit? Is the apocalypse upon us? @future subscribes!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We cant wait to hear you excuses tomorrow....4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That's another thing. Once these motherfuckers retire they don't give a FUCK about Teamsters. Fuck out my face.You have it backwards. When some…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I see you still have your Sears leisure suit coat . You should see him in the lime green one4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im shopping now Carrying your wife's purse4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not like that would stop you4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Too skinny4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗How is the family?Now…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You guys notice an uptick in nike shoe boxes? I wonder if fedex lost that contract. If I had no Nike I'd have been like 10 stops lighter each d…4mo ago