Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@nomorebs4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Go fetch me some coffee ☕️ B*4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@oldngray how bout them Buffalo Sabres ????? Woooooooooo !!!!!!!!! The beer was flowing in my hood last night for sure !They uncorked the big one…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Fucked a bitch on her period last night. Fucking hate that shit. Smells so nastyI definitely pulled out of that joint.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hes gonna have to retire to Da Nang He get loved long time4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗He is going broke because of I Bonds4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I told this girl that wants to be with me(that I don't like)"if you're gonna be with me. I want my house in PRISTINE condition and a warm meal …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I would be disappointed if you did not.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗What the bloody hell is that?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Literally everything I buy is open box at this point... Lol.I'm guessing some Notre Dame brat didn't like their 3000 dollar laptop, so they r…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Very officially entered dork territory with this purchase. You were already there with the Alienware4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Now if they want to sign there and have you bring it upstairs they can fuck off.The system always had trouble recognizing multiple stops at the s…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@oldngray i had literally zero need to get this. But they’re pretty cool. Lol.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗On roads in my center used to appreciate a heads up about an issue they may have to deal with. Is this onroad retarded or hasn’t spent any tim…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗You tell them the choice is they can accept it or refuse it. Period.Some places will try to dick you around and have you running around all …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗We could all buse a can.buse drivers4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Anytime I don't feel like getting out of bed early to workout I'll have to watch this video.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob FU4mo ago