Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Poor bastid has a broken heart.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I thought it was Friday LoL4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗You're up early.Are you going to visit @kog in the hospital?@21savage4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Vargas girl4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Beer eta 17 minutes4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Beer eta 17 minutes4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗AussieVery similar. I thought it was small for an Aussie.Both are Collie type dogs4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗My kid has one of those. Good dogs.Sheltie?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im picking out my retirement gift from the UPS catalog4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Friday, bitch.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@jkloc4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good morning BUG Better not Bigger?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://dayspedia.com/us/calendar/holiday/4374/@future4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗FUMaybe4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Hope you pissed on it b4 giving it to himHe likes the taste4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob FU4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Social Security
I waited a while to spread out the tax hit as I was taking distributions from my IRABut yeah, no answer is the same for everyone.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im not sure what happened I don’t think I did anything This time.4mo ago