Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I got swindled by that fat bastard @brownblob in FFB A lot of close ones this week. Mostly low scoring too.But I did squash the Turd.13d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
13d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future FU14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Dude at AA today this really old dude named Chester fell asleep right in the middle of him reading a chapter in the "big book" and it was as if…14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗What I enjoy about storms is all the new people who move to the coast who suddenly freak out when seawater splashes over the seawall.They don'…14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/major-airports-grounded-after-worker-accidentally-cuts-vital-cable14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗What I will do, as I do with all other storms, is move my lobster traps into a protected cove nearby. I may not catch many lobsters but at lea…14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Weather forecasters are calling for an ocean storm this Friday thru Sunday.I'll have to go out and stock up on milk & bread.{no, alcohol s…14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sober yet?14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Id smash that14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X@21savage14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish Ahoy Bitch14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Happy birthday. We all chipped in to buy you a new couch. Go wait by the door to let us in.14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Suckin on that union titty? man boobs?14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@oldngray14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@wally likes to cook his food on the hot sidewalk14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗5 big meals per day boys!He's on a diet14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@brownblob we are go8ng down to the wire in FFBI thought I was toast but I did well late while Turd collapsed.14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alright motherfuckers today I turn 37 years old!! And coincidentally it is also my 100th day sober. Last drink June 10th14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗That's worse than an fu.Its very hurtful.14d ago