Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
14d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗I thought it was cooked to 160° before drying?Low heat for a long time dries out but doesn't really cook the meat. A dehydrator is the easiest way…15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch have another FU15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗He buys Jack Links from the store.more expensive than flank steak15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Maybe they can call drew brees and see if he will take a couple starts15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Looks raw?You don't cook jerky. You just dry it out.15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@thebrownblob what did I say a couple weeks ago when I was going jersey shopping?Not getting Daniels cuz I don't trust that brittle motherfucke…15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Homemade beef jerky. Sweet and Hot on the top and Teriyaki on the bottom I like to use flank steak for that15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@gumby's dinner tonight?15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s made with real people…15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That pork rind come over yet?15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗That's why I got this scanner, my car has about 60 different systems I found so far. The first problem I saw is I keep getting a left rear taill…15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I just got a new toy to play with my new toy. I usually fix everything myself since I despise car dealers. I can reset all codes now, screw the …15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Ask for collateral next time, or break some fingers.15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I loaned someone at work "$50 until Thursday ".Its been 2 Thursdays already. 😅🤣😂15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗We'll see what happens15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗What in the motherfucking shit is that? At least it's not on a paper plate.Shit on a shingle?15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I got a bug on me window!15d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Gotta get your arms around that…15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Says he is going to play , but can he take a hit ?Good chance he will be on a limited snap count.15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Wanna come to AA with me today to hit on some grannies?You might even get lucky15d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Debating on McConkey Flip a coin?15d ago