Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Getting ready for the game !!!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You guys can really be pieces of shit sometimes, you know that?Pretty unimpressed.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And that my friend will be the downfall of the biggest shipping company. At least one that pays good and has a pension and benefits.thanks Carol!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Geezus how do you not see something backing up with a camera? Have I told you how hard we had it back in the day?Looking at their phone instead o…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Stop count raise....Little known secret is your over allow is a cost sheet, not performance. So after every raise your numbers get tighter. To the…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I'll pick option 3.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wow....4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/supreme-court-unanimously-rules-trucking-companies-can-be-sued-for-hiring-unsafe-drivers-an-extinction-event-for-30-50-of-all-fre…4mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@unionstrong said ↗The age of consent is 16 in Georgia. So, MYODB.My great grandmother got married at 14 in Georgia4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@future4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Hot4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Drink beer.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Well water is the way to go. Always.Unless the EPA gets involved. My church has well water and it had a lot of minerals in it. Safe to drink …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Remember these? The first NDA labels, we had to tear off the top copy and bring them back. Now the company seems to not give a damn about servic…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Asshole4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s a no-noI'm surprised it is still there as an option. It counts as missed.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Other/Other4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗It's really not that hard to solder copper pipe. I bought a kit from Lowes for $70 that had everything to solder when I put mine in. And used it …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t remember the total breakdown, but the whole thing was less than $1000.That is about what it would have cost me. To have $400 heater…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗Buncha broke ass Dey-gos. Tankless is the only way to fly.I looked into that but decided the extra wiring and cost wasn't worth it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We had one installed a couple years ago that replaced one that was about that old. The technician rep replacing the old ones said he doubt …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗For a new HW heater? I guess 23 years was a good run.That was about how long my old one lasted. When I put in the new one I also added screw fi…4mo ago