Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗News Flash................Massachusetts Lobster Season starts tomorrow. A whole week earlier due to no whales in the area. And I was finally a…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Doing that right now ?I haven't started taking social security yet but I just started the paperwork for it. I don't really need the money bu…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Hope he is still buying the beer after he retires.Least he could do.... rich UPS drivers.With social security you can be making more than yo…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Probably We wanted to do Irish twins but cause this one came out thru the sunroof the doc said we have to let the incubator cool down or something …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You will work December this yearAnd I wont.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@burrheadd ?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@burrheadd5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I wanna know how he filed.He doesn't have 3 work days in that rolling five day period... Lol.But they can't fire him if he doesn't show up fo…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Is that @rod dancing?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Grievance check coming soonBeer money5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Also I've fucked 3 different sups here. 2 of them part time sups5mo ago
-
Drumpf
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I swear I'm gonna get fired. I told a supervisor I'd fuck her better than her weak ass boyfriend I thought it'd be a turn on... Nope.. Big mist…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/weird-epstein-suicide-note-printed-on-hillary-clintons-personal-stationery5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗My first car. It was my big brother's first, he overheated the engine and warped the head so he just gave it to me. I put a smallblock 350 in it…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not gonna happen You also have to be done by sunset on Friday5mo ago