Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We will need you SaturdayHe's Jewish5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cash plus Stocks have gone batshit crazy. I took a beating earlier in the year but have more than made up for the losses. I might be having the be…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck.those packages and fuck you too.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗We have golf courses…sand traps ...5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage would smash and wonder why one of them didn't get pregnant5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗A Chevette from the late 70's, they replaced the Vega. I left my package car running all day too a couple of times when the battery wouldn't hol…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Lol, I remember the starter going on the truck and the shop telling me to park facing downhill or to keep it running.That car a Chevette? I had a …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I've rolled off a package car a few times.Have a customer give you a push with a forklift then pop the clutch.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗There’s one in the very center.My favorite is when they ask for a bigger truck so everything will “fit better”.They tried to give me a 12 cub…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗I've seen fools run-gun routes into the abyss. We are our own worst enemy. We had one guy who was so notorious for screwing up routes his name bec…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Can't be. He's too busy working and picking up extra shifts.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Foley a couple of grievances and all of the sudden my stop count goes down.Until the next time a runner does your route and you will instantly gai…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@johney5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Woooo Sabres 2-1 !5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I am already in agony …ate 2 of them peppers …FML !5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Here@unionstrong said ↗And you were known in Prori as "Funbottom " !!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Leftovers. How bout u?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good shit So go fuck yourself5mo ago