Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://justthenews.com/nation/technology/gamestop-looks-take-over-ebay-56-billion-deal-and-become-major-competitor-amazon5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Buy buy buyIt can only go up5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗No way. Capitalism in action. Forced other airlines to compete, lower prices.There trouble was taking on too much debt. Unfortunately, part of the…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Klingon?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Holy Hell5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Reminds me of an old UPS joke. What happens if the space shuttle lands on your truck? Avoidable.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Beer?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I am over joyed my boy and family are flying in ….i feel great !Spirit Airlines?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Look at him now5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗There were/are several flame cars. I tried to borrow one for a Touch-A-Truck event one time but the asshole automotive manager had it moved to m…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Did you knock that crazy girl up?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We got hats, little diecast cars shirts, etc., etc. crazy you didn’t get any. I’m not even the big NASCAR fan.Wasn't that mostly when we co…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I don't believe we got any NASCAR stuff down here at least free, I do remember stuff in the catalog.We got a little but mostly stuff nobody would…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Our outside pool opened Friday. I’m going to jump in that ice water tomorrow.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Our outside pool opened Friday. I’m going to jump in that ice water tomorrow.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗They still fuck goatsThen eat them.Dinner and a show.Or is it a show then dinner?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Heathens. Dont they know about the 3 sea shells?!at least they don't use their left hands to wipe5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago