Posts
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗The blue hairs are going to be insufferable when they bulldoze the Republicans in the house in November.and they will be insufferable if they…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Settle down, Joe WalshLife's been good so far5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗yup1 party state5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its makes me sick t9 g9 to the grocery store. Prices on some things have gone crazy recently5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Gonna go have some fun and make some 401k money cleaning porta pottys later this week if @thebrownblob or @kearsargecoop want to come help.✊ h…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Never did ..never will !Floating Petri dishes5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Get pumped up5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I truly believe that chick was trying to trap me into having a kid with her old ass. She didn't take that fucking after I said I'd send her the…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗My favorite part of peak season is when clips of ups drivers dropping a target bag of clothes 6 inches from the ground goes viral on loc…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@mytripiscut last call5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Did you already take out the little umbrella?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm refraining from buying for @gumby's benefit.If I buy any, UPS will declare bankruptcy the next day.Your version of reverse Cramer5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Like @21savage girlfriends?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗GameStop? I thought they were almost out of business lolSounds a lot like pump and dump for their stock5mo ago