Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future Mr Irrelevant!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I wonder where a Cuban guy in south Florida got the money for a 300k car ..5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Yeah, I don’t have that problem out here. Don't you need to mow your grass?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Ask @gumby soomHe will be happy as long as he can still get quarters at Aldi's5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Over 8 years.Not even long enough to wear out your socks.. maybe one of them though5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Were you sad or happy that day. Or both?Happy5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Don't forget to take an extra long lunch that day.My last day driving, UPS Doctor had revoked my medical certificate, I felt relief as I drove…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The secret pooper!!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗My center in the late 80s probably had 5-8 that would fill a P-1000 depending on the time of year in a 50-60 route center.We had a few pickups…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗There was nothing like the stress of a cover, driver going out blind on a route back in the old days with no EDD no GPS no idea what’s in t…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What pick ups? There were no ups stores or amazon returns back then. Internet hadn't really taken off at that point so I can't imagine Target o…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@thebrownblob How many people in your Local that got denied the buyout, are talking about suing the company or Union ?I can't believe the sh…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That's pretty doubtful. I know I'm a good driver. Only thing anyone can say bad about me is my attendance.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@future , they're playing our song.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗STFU and let me enjoy my beer.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop FU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/patriots-draft-marriage-counselor-in-second-round5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago