Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop FU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/patriots-draft-marriage-counselor-in-second-round5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, of course but you’d still eat the donuts!!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@oldngray the Bills made like 100 trades last night with draft picksit was hard to keep up with all of the swapped draft picks5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗My wife comes home todayTime to clean the house5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I can't wait for today to be over. @oldngray said ↗Couldn't be happier with the Commanders getting Sonny Styles.Did you see how pissed Mcvay wa…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-excitedly-gathers-for-annual-tradition-of-seeing-whose-career-will-be-killed-by-cleveland-browns5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗NFL draft here today. The city was a mess!no Vrabel though5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Was anybody earlier? @rod Uncle @babagounj @oldngray ?nobody was earlier than @rod5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I would've thought those were all gone by the time that logo came into play....I guess not.That logo came out in the mid 90's I think. No more ne…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗So you ratted….smhHe still got his cut5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ilovetrump said ↗$30 on Facebook marketplace. I see them on ebay for around $90. I had been looking for a working VCR for awhile. Magnavox zv427mg9 is good mo…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ilovetrump said ↗Recently picked up a Magnavox VCR/DVD Recorder combo. It's legit. HDMI output. So it's great for watching old home movies on modern tvs They …5mo ago