Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Had Subway for lunch. That shit is so garbage. Firehouse and Jimy Johns put it to shame.Good bread. But not much else there.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Looks more like a DVD player5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And a 6 pack of beer?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗A grabbed u a half gallon of Fabulouso!, it makes a nice mixed drink.Purple Drank!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗May this be your future after retirement@gumby has other plans5mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗12 hour day bitch5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Did you do your pull ups this morning?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That fat fuck5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Served me well…I have one conveniently next to my driveway5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Heard Gamepass is dropping Call of Duty. That gonna affect you?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Beer time.Finally5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗When I filed another 9.5 grievance yesterday my sup said "you can't be serious" 🤣5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Dude. U gotta save the running for Fridays.He works Fridays?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I might need to practice that.5mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗19 years.Yeah I missed that. I did notice he was claiming he was working 10-12 hour days but UPS said drivers only average 9. Who do you believe?5mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗The fact he's pissed at the Union is what I'm saying, no one knows for sure if he would have got it or not. I heard a feeder guy in my old buildi…5mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗And so it begins...discontent between the Union and it's members. That article is very thin on facts and some of what it does say is laughable.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-alabama-girls-high-school-basketball-coach-charged-deviant-sex-student-dumped-husbandA hot ladies, basketball…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Frank said you were never taught proper English ebonics5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I’am good Just got home from the golf course. Thinking about Fajitas for dinner So everyone is not crushed5mo ago