Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Femboys and trannies aren't the same thing. Whoever wrote this article is a dumbass.You would be the expert on this18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hope your wife wants to snuggle and talk with you all day.18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/zoinks-pennsylvania-man-accused-of-plotting-isis-terror-attack-was-reddit-mod-who-loves-femboys@gumby for sure18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Like their deal with Capital One for that credit card?Outside of the hardship grants, hard to find a worse looking credit card deal.Capital O…18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗@gumby will be doing DR audits to make sure his replacement is doing the job correctly.and "servicing" his old center manager18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
anyone heard of Teamstar Teamsters retiree insurance? It looks like a shitty plan from United American they slapped a Teamster label on.18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The things he'll do for a $25 gift card...or a quarter from Aldi18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I got a pair for Christmas a couple yrs ago …I admit I did wear them in the yard but never in public I saw McConkey hurt his ribs.Tell him to wal…18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Mine was NOVA PLANET APES18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m up!18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
18d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Mine was NOVA PLANET APES Close.Raquel Welch in a fur bikini19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗My hemorrhoids are fine.I have had constant diarrhea for 18 months.And, yes I have tried every drug the doctors can think of to stop it.The be…19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗That might hinder my opioids.or inflame your hemorrhoids19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗It has now come to light that one of the female jurors also had an assault & battery charge lodged against her.As with the the lone holdou…19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/travis-kelce-named-as-victim-of-illegal-alien-from-india-who-ran-massive-ponzi-scheme19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗This is why the kids think y’all are out of touch. 😂@operationallychallenged1 he doesn’t even know who Ed Sheeran is.Some dumb Mick?19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Finally got my rollover check Watch on YouTube19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He doesn’t drink corn syrup flavored brown water.Just energy drinks19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗You won in 2018, be happy. It's a near 100 year cycle, Red Sox cluster of wins, then long drought. Stick around, you will win again around 2118, g…19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch FU19d ago