Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He doesn’t drink corn syrup flavored brown water.Just energy drinks19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗You won in 2018, be happy. It's a near 100 year cycle, Red Sox cluster of wins, then long drought. Stick around, you will win again around 2118, g…19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch FU19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Maybe I'll do 20 minutes worth of work..I did about an hours worth yesterday.Looks cloudy today. I'd better just sit here and do nothing.19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Trying to find some motivation19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Out of work for at least 2 more weeks …ooooooo darn ….lol …think I will have a ultra to celebrate19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗View this post on XWhat the hell has happened to our women? I believe Clancy should be given the stiffest penalty possible, including death…19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗You stole Samuel from me ! I messed up drafting Addison so he was going to be the first one replaced. I already had Jefferson and Addison usually…19d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I worked zero hours yesterday20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗How did I miss this earlier?I'm going to have to go research exactly what it is we're boycotting.View this post on X20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Settle down, John Brown@burrheadd idol20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Gay bars don’t count.What if the whole ship is gay?20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im going to make some beans and weenies20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I will be drinking beer and laughing at you slaving away20d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
20d ago