Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yes. I have it in black.21d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I know it seemed like your last peak for like four or five years…. 🙄I got out before peak so I wouldn't have to go through that.21d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Crunch gym. Some dumb arse wanna be muscle head slamming weights, being loud. Probably on roids.No ghetto or homeless in these parts, lol. We keep…21d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X21d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗21d ago
-
The A.I. Space Lounge
21d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I heard one of those bastards trying to get into my attic last night21d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Some dude was getting loud in the gym, then arguing with staff when they told him to dial it back. Lol, why argue? Funny stuff.Isn't everyone ther…22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hello my mentally challenged and crippled friend.22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FUYou do have a face for radio22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Their defense still sucks. They'll beat the Commanders next week and all their fans will come out of hiding again.Several years past time to di…22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗View this post on XFaggot How about those Cowboys? Looks like they are overrated this year.Again.22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@oldngray I think @kog blew a circuit on FFB points I'm looking at 170+ points but he had over 20022d ago
-
Boorish airline behavior
@ovah said ↗Damn, that didnt happen on my flights...Odds are that woman isn't anything you want to see naked22d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗It really sucks when your team out performs and still losesOr when you leave a guy with 30 points on the bench.22d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗@kog is on a shoot out with @oldngray And @future is kicking @turdferguson ass.I'm having a good day but he is doing better. I need Waddle to unco…22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Never heard of them, are they good? Kinda looks like an unripe Mango.They are more like a banana. Really hard to find them growing wild because a…22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Offense sucks!Daniels is playing like shit22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Houston Texas kicker just kicked the 58 yard field goal like it was nothing….@futureand Josh Allen brings back the team from the dead22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Good beer. Goes great with pizza. Real pizza, not that slop yahoo's here post horrific pictures of.22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It would be nice if I could see tweets on iphone. It's not like it's the most commonly used mobile device or anything.Can't you tweak the setti…22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That's @oldngray's department. Lol.22d ago