Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Good beer. Goes great with pizza. Real pizza, not that slop yahoo's here post horrific pictures of.22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It would be nice if I could see tweets on iphone. It's not like it's the most commonly used mobile device or anything.Can't you tweak the setti…22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That's @oldngray's department. Lol.22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont tell him that.We aren't done hazing him yet.Watch on YouTube22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You’re gonna invest in one of those hot dog rollers for Halloween this year, aren’t you?22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗After the AA meeting22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Is that a pic of @21savage ?His early days.... and the start of his receding hairline ?Where is his beer?22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗22d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗If he’s healthy and plays like he did his first year, it’s a great pick…… the jury still out on thatHe never stays healthy though. I'm hopi…23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗A lot of people still want the Chiefs name changed. So far they can piss off.Nobody wanted the Cleveland Indians to change their name.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I know. I hate it but what can ya do? I'm thinking about getting the black alternate jersey today. Not getting Jayden though. Don't trust that …23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Still can’t believe they’re called commanders. Bunch of cucksOnly white liberals wanted the name change.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗How in the world did justice system find a whole jury, full of crazy cat woman and a couple of soy boys? Thank God for one brother with som…23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/an-american-football-team-will-sing-o-canada-during-pregame-on-opening-weekend@future23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Watch on YouTube@sailfish?23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗View on Instagramhttps://babylonbee.com/news/juror-accused-of-getting-hung-up-on-fact-that-defendant-committed-crime23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I had 2 players out this week already Good.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Usually around week 3More likely a couple the first week. Who has the healthiest team at the end of the season usually wins.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hoping fir a win over @thebrownblob this week.I'm doing pretty good so far. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im praying thst you STFU23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Nothing but racism on this site. SMH23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you ready for the expected injuries?23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Please stfu and let me enjoy this third cup of coffee.And also, Ill be pissing all day23d ago