Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray today I watch Supergirl on HBO Max✊It wasn't terrible but not that good either. It was kind of a jumbled mess.24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@nomorebs go fetch me a beer in 15 minutes.24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Harder to get me weenie in from the back.24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They try hard harderThe softer the cushion the easier the pushin'24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Sorry, I’m off today24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm not pursuing it. I have standards.No fat chicks?24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im sure that will end well....The MS-13 husband won't be upset. Will he?24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
24d ago
-
AOC Laughing With Mamdani During The 9/11 Reading Of Names, Meanwhile, Family Members Were Crying
AOL?24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗LG has some nice sets. Hisense sets get me just as hard for 3/5ths the price.I have a Hisense and am very happy with it. I was playing around with …24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Just one, or...?Take 2. They're small.24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Happy hour24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@21savage24d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗That's what Yahoo says.You can't pick up a player already on IR and put them in the spot either, has to go to bench, then to IR.It sounds like …24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have a planBitch Watch on YouTube24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗NoIm here for a booty call.24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im moving money over to T bills. Thst way it will be taxable next year. Central States won't withhold state taxes. That along with capital gains f…24d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It does suck when you have to try to guess how much tax you will owe so you can prepay some to avoid the penalty.24d ago