Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Usually around week 3More likely a couple the first week. Who has the healthiest team at the end of the season usually wins.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hoping fir a win over @thebrownblob this week.I'm doing pretty good so far. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im praying thst you STFU23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Nothing but racism on this site. SMH23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you ready for the expected injuries?23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Please stfu and let me enjoy this third cup of coffee.And also, Ill be pissing all day23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Watch on YouTubeNever a huge fan … I do remember though in this era of beginning …I would listen Before they got too political23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s not uncommon for it to be eaten outside the US. In Belgium they have different shops that sell horse meat.23d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Geezus! Worked with a guy John one day everyone asked where’s John D been? Come to find out he had been molesting his two nephews for years and t…23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Don’t steal my confused child bitch !23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I will put 50k that your fucking face gets rearranged !23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I pulled the DS out about a year ago plugged in a game and was thinking 20 years ago, This thing was like some sort of sorcery. Still prett…23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Microsoft did it better.Nintendo DS did it before that23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Skyline tower ….a few times …meh …nothing great …view was nice …but hotel not so much23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Future got his broken ass up and went outside23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Smash23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray today I watch Supergirl on HBO Max✊It wasn't terrible but not that good either. It was kind of a jumbled mess.23d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
23d ago