Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Not seeing the problem..If you want to do something then do it. But you don't have to do anything if you don't feel like it.25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗I will send you some pictures of my butthole insteadHe likes them bleached25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Only a matter of time.25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Yikes we are right at $4.00 I haven't checked in a couple of days but it was about $4.00 here too then.25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Even to Gumby? He keeps asking.He loves looking at wieners25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He only receives them.From Latinas.Their mustaches may have been a clue.25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Just a wee bit overweight.Or big boned...25d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Doesn't work. Wifey still made meatloaf for dinner. I wanted chicken.26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I really didn't care.same as with sales leads26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I was number one in backing I was proud of it.I always had a lot more backs than they wanted. A consequence of it being a business route with dock…26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I voted for Trump but I ain’t buying that lie. $5000 yeah right.Congress would have to approve it. Trump really needs to keep his mouth closed mo…26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗They shut down US AID …thankfully …fucking funnel for Socialist agenda and trying to push woke bullshit worldwide26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Send it to the DNCLearing Center needs more money26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Heading to live with the bulb heads?26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Better than Obamaphones!26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗WTF was that mess? Almost as bad as Rosanne's debacle.It is kind of hard to play it on a guitar but it seems everyone will mess up at some point …26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@BadIdeaGuy sucks26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Almost time for a beer.26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@future?26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Their new RB (Price) don’t look like much He looked OK but not a 3 down back. More of a placeholder for now.26d ago