Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@future?26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Their new RB (Price) don’t look like much He looked OK but not a 3 down back. More of a placeholder for now.26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗How bout a nice cup of Newmans & a grilled english muffin.26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Definitely was hobbled I thought my WR was done when Darnold went down but he ended up as the only player that had a decent day.26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Just happy the Pats lost and Maye looks like hot shit on a shingle Seattle better hope Darnold isn't hurt bad. If they have to keep playing Drew …26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Watch on YouTubeThink I got by George !26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Most videos you use the use the link below the upload button. You only upload a few file video types like mp426d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗If you out it innthr link it doesn't post it.26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗How the fuck do you post a video ?Upload a video or link one?26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Absolutely. I have a huge collection of Casio and G-SHOCK. Those things are amazing watches and actually go up in value.The old cheap Casio…26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I can 100% guarantee you if you get the Apple Watch Ultra, you will not scratch it. Sapphire crystal and titanium not one scratch or nick o…26d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s why I always say the draft is not nearly as important as everyone makes it out to be. It’s the players you’re able to pick up later.…26d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗I already have one player out and one doubtful. 😆26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗SmashAdam West?26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not even at the school for the blind.26d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗Hopefully all.of @thebrownblob QB gets hurt on week one.He can always pick up one of the Browns QBs from waivers26d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗5 pr 6 years ago I went through probably 7 or 8One year I was on my 3rd kicker before they played the first games26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗26d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗Good luck with that.Yeah. He should have loaded up on kickers for trading to you26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Miserable26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Alibi?26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/new-hampshire-man-steals-fire-truck-while-crews-work-to-put-out-his-house-fire26d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The term I prefer is “bum”27d ago