Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗4- 6 weeks is average I guess until you are able to take a normal shit?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗3 QBs?Stupid. But you can never have too many kickers.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗There was 25 people here today and 🖕20 of them still in diapers1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗We all are.@future1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗@bakermayfield aka @johnnyfootball aka @kingofluff aka…mjjlohn AKA Browns Massage Parlor1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Hol up your forgetting about all the crying babies that cancels all that other shit outGimme a 19” in a Smokey bar1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I am, and FU.Better a lazy bastard than a fat bastard1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog said ↗I think I did last yearI got him in the 3rd round once. Thats about where he belongs. 2nd at highest.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog said ↗The amount of money that guy has gotten and not done anything I think this is the last year they are stuck with Watson and can afford to cut him nex…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog said ↗They will probably draft another qb in next years draft 1st round Graveyard of QB's.1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
There's a game on friggin' Wed. What's with that?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog said ↗Well his insurance probably doesn’t pay for the blue pills1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@kog said ↗It’s me and you week one…looks closeAlways a lot of question marks the first week.1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@kog said ↗I tried to pick as many wr’s & rb’s possible I got mostly decent starters but my bench is kind of weak. Waivers!1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@kog said ↗I only picked one Steelers player this yearI just picked their defense. With my very last pick.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog said ↗Gotta get that whole head in there1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog said ↗Any fat chicks in here today?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.foxnews.com/us/amazon-cargo-jet-overruns-miami-airport-runway-triggering-massive-emergency-response1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@turdferguson said ↗I feel good about my teamYou did better than I expected1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗What, did I draft with a bunch of novice amateurs?1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby is going down!On who?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗These gays from Massachusetts. SMH Redundant1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗My bartender has a cute little ass, js...1mo ago