Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just got a delivery from Amazon. No holidays for those scabs.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuckin cunt raghead. I find it hard to believe any real Teamsters were supporting that douche1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗They suck from the box. At least they have a couple of places in Arizona don't they?A lot of retirees from around here moved there and wante…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I believe all women are beautiful.#standwithFuture1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its plenty wide enough No thanks to you...1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Ludmilla, strong like bull. Pull plow very good1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy ?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Someday I'll tell you how I met my girl. Lol.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Fuck no. I think the youngest one could be my great grandmother 🤣1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗And you like dick too.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/gays-for-gaza-activist-killed-by-muslim-immigrant-in-arizona1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I fucking took a shit !Took myself off those pain crap things …but I shit !No pictures please1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You mean when they forget to dispatch 40 pickups.And you have to be at 2 different places 10 miles apart at the same time1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Take it to the right thread....SMH.1mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't forget to post pics of your food so we can all laugh at you later1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Folgers right now1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I feel I am going to have my typical 8-6 season in FFB ….barely make the playoffs and lose in the first round ….but beating the crap out of @turd…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Nope ….. they gave me a shit softener … I pooped very little ….i got farts that would clear out a church in 30 secs1mo ago