Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@BadIdeaGuy ?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Tried to watch it kind of boringFirst 2 episodes were better than I expected. At least showed potential for the series. 3 was almost all ta…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Three day weekend party time1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Oh myyour favorite1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I drank beer as a chaser. I never drank just beer. Might as well drink water.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I wish I could have some shots. I never liked beer. Never got me drunk. Mich Ultra?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Lets have a couple of beers...1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Please don’t pick Jamarcus Russell again.Trade down and scoop up Todd Marinovich.He always drafts Colin Kaepernick in the first round.1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗Anything, it would be a flex, or superflex., and would have to add another bench spot to keeps an even number of rounds.You can play 2 TE's now…1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
There aren't enough good TE's to be starting 21mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗I can add an IR spot, but don't really want to deplete the waiver wire too much by adding the extra roster spots.You already added another WR1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Like the Vietnamese whoah said, “long time”1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗They gave me the high test one in my IV about a hour ago ……woooooooooo1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗@upschuck Any extra roster spots this year?Maybe an IR slot or an extra TE?extra punter?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Where is the draft order ? I could not find .1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got number 1Not sure whi to pick I would rather be 5th or 6th.I'm 7. I would rather be in the first 5.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Where is the draft order ? I could not find .froggy posted it. The thread is now Overworkt Football League.Or you could log into Yahoo football t…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Head transplant?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Transfer portaland NIL money1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Head transplant?sex change1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray I can't take college football serious man. They got Ohio State playing Ball state. Alaba vs ECU smh What is the fuckin point?Almost e…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Got some good deals this week.AndFU1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I get Snap benefits1mo ago