Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Birthday present shopping.Because I know “I don’t need anything” in girl speak doesn’t mean do nothing.They’re all batshit insane.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗What’s an N? Nice?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Just ordered a snowblower. Huge sale the hottest week of the year. Lol. My wife was like WTF? Silence woman! I know what I’m doing.Probably…1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗Cant wait for @future ...He will be in a drug induced coma1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗As a man the words “pumpkin spice” should never leave your mouth unless you’re talking to a stripper! Sounds like a fat black tranny1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-votes-to-remove-massachusetts1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I woke up to a house full of grandkids & my keurig broke.I had to run to dunkins. $27 for coffee & munchkins Admit it. You just had a c…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Why do feminist throw equality out the window when there’s accountability involved?1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
I changed the thread title1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Cock suckers forgot my breakfast1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Arrivederci1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗View on Instagram1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Ooooooo yes had 3 hotties yesterday……today not so much , but very nice and there you are wearing a hospital robe with your ass hanging out1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@BadIdeaGuy sucks1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats right Im moving the rest of my money away from you bunch of assholes Rollover should be one of the first things you do after retiring. No po…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bro they have literally given me every pain med imaginable …The I V ones are the ones that remotely work …whatever one they gave before moving do…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X@sailfish1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It's on tmz official ig. They don't post fake shitSince TMZ added “#ad” to its post, there’s a very good chance this is some type of publicity …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What the fuck!! 🤣AI1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Nurse got me a menu and yes between the pain killers and pain …I shouldn’t be walking anywhere Enjoy your Jello1mo ago