Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗One just opened up about 2 miles away I just checked and the closest one is over an hour away. Most are at least twice as far.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Aye do you have Mission BBQ in your city?None that I know of1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@mechlift let's jump him and beat his ass!He does have a cute ass1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗WTF is Pablo Cruise? Barbarian1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@unionstrong big dog getting ready to create1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I know I do. I haven't showered all week.If you went to work you could shower in the locker room1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Charlie Kirk
JUST IN: The Charlie Kirk Show has gone live. Charlie's seat at the table is there - and it's empty.An absolutely crushing scene. All of them are holding back …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗He messed it up with bonds and men’s shower room stuff1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@gumby didnt pay the internet again !His aol was shut down1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗IKR? He can sell blood plasma tooSperm donor? Or would anyone pay money for that?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Ass, gas, or grass.And I don't smoke, and I've already got a date later.Don't you have a kidney you can spare?1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
🚨 BREAKING — Charlie Kirk's alleged assassin illegally acquired the weapon, telling his roommate he was "retrieving a rifle from a drop point...leaving it in …1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
https://notthebee.com/article/lets-break-down-the-far-left-messages-that-charlie-kirks-killer-wrote-on-his-ammunition1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
His dad was a cop who turned him in1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@boxox said ↗You're here making the posts you are specifically because you want to portray the assassin as right wing. Just ignore the evidence in front of you1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
And even the correction is purposely worded to confuse. “Described incorrectly an antisemitic statement that Charlie Kirk had made…”No, he did not make an “ant…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I appreciate that.I definitely think the next update I push should be performance related for the site.I'm off today, so if/when the site is …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗You should make a profit somehow for the time and work you do to run this site. I have no problem with the ads. Some of the ads are pretty funny…1y ago
-
Ukrainian Girl Murdered
@ovah said ↗If the races were reversed? Let me answer that question:The three white men would have tried to stop the attack.A couple of the white people would …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I understand that everyone wants a free site.And I understand that everyone wants an ad free site.That's the bill I paid yesterday.Same as wh…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗They think they got the POS shooter. Dad turned him in.Does the father get the reward money?1y ago