Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@jkloc said ↗Trump said they got the guyPolice confirmed they arrested a suspect. About an hour ago CNN was saying they had no idea who the shooter was.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@ilovetrump said ↗https://youtube.com/shorts/dcy06lNH5xo?si=04zLkeW6s0RN2oI7Should the Trump administration release the Epstein files like Kirk was calling for…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I post on this black sports /hip hop forum... The mf'ers there are so disrespectful and mean about it it makes me sick. There's some good peopl…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
🚨 BEAUTIFUL: Phoenix Air Traffic Control sent a message to Charlie Kirk when he landed back in Arizona on Air Force Two“Welcome home, Charlie. You didn’t dese…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I lost Kittle …lol ..then traded away Pitts …yikes !I'm waiting to the injuries to hit me before I get ready for the bye weeks.1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
The man who asked Charlie Kirk the tr*nsgender question before he was shot breaks his silence.“The point I was trying to make is how peaceful the left was (lon…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Feel like I tinkered w my team to much after that trade You always second guess yourself. I tinkered with my bench but haven't messed with my sta…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
and how about those Packers last night? I have Tucker Kraft and the GB defense on my fantasy team.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray where do you have Barry Sanders ranked? Debating with these mfs in a groupchat. Some are saying he's the best. I said nope I don't th…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I think so bruh. And the ads aren't even relative. Like yesterday I got face wrinkle cream(I don't have wrinkles yet) today I'm getting gas gri…1y ago
-
Ukrainian Girl Murdered
@ovah said ↗Just sat there watching her being stabbed, then sat there while she bled out.One good man did try to stop her bleeding, but unsuccessfully..They we…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Are the new ads breaking the site?1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@toonertoo said ↗And from a roof, againBan roofs?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗This game looks like shit on prime the picture is oversaturated Prime pretty much always sucks1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That subreddit gets 80,000 weekly visits. There’s got to be some quality in there somewhere.1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@badideaguy said ↗I agree with the other guys.The person that shot Charlie would have probably been someone who didn't agree with most of Charlie's platform. S…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm probably gonna shell out some decent money out of pocket for ads on the UPSers subreddit.I figure most of them will be trash, but we're g…1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
@doublestandards said ↗ This rifle was planted. Any accomplished shooter instantly knows why you can't shoot it with the scope mounted like this. This is clear…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Only smile on payday Payday loans?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'll take the easy over time1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@21savage will come help u later but he can only take 15 he's got a get home for kickoffHe's the designated driver1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not even close1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU X 5,0001y ago