Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm not fat.I just subscribe to the @thebrownblob school of food appreciation.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Did kill him, but I'm betting he was going for a head shot and only missed by a few inches.with a 30-06 close is good enough1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Nah bruh you're looking at the one they released. The shooter was on the roof in all black with a black face mask on. No clue to tell what race…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Sure looks white to me. At least that's who they're looking for.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Bruh was a fucking tactician. All black. No clue what ethnicity he was.. Perfect shot with instant kill. Dude was no slouch.cheap throwaway rif…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I can't afford it... Lol, I got a cheap Apple watch for step counting.fancy pedometer (cough)1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@oldngray they’re saying the rifle used in the assassination was a bolt action Mauser in .30-06 The New York Post reports that this was the …1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
The New York Post reports that this was the rifle used to assassinate Charlie Kirk pic.twitter.com/fuUnB7YQ83— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 11, 2025…1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
We are seeking the public's help in identifying this person of interest in connection with the fatal shooting of Charlie Kirk at Utah Valley University. 1-800-…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
RIP Thread
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗So did the Redskins. We gona fuck em. And guess what. We have #5 if Parsons can play Daniels is going to have a bad day1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah and I'm getting ready for the game tonight too. @oldngray Packers are pulling out white alternate helmets on us tonight. SOB!'s 🤬Packers …1y ago
-
Charlie Kirk
South Park pulls controversial episode on MAGA influencers after Charlie Kirk shooting https://t.co/SO8DW5XRtk— Daily Mail (@DailyMail) September 11, 20251y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
Conservative political commentator Steven Crowder obtained the document and posted it to X on Thursday morning before the press conference.The document, which …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah sob doesn't even drink water either. He says "I don't like the taste" muhfucker doesn't even drink water only red bull and cigarettes and …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No. When I called they said "we are worried about you!" I was like appreciate that!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Political Commentator Charlie Kirk shot
Charlie Kirk on how he wanted to be remembered.Question: “How would you wanna be remembered?”Charlie: “I wanna be remembered for courage for my faith. That tha…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Me too man. I still feel terrible about it and can't stop thinking about it. I don't even think they caught the person that did it yet.They cau…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗That’s why I mainly wear sweat pants ! Lol1y ago