Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
Multiple people present at the TPUSA event at Utah Valley University have reported that Charlie Kirk was shot.Friend says: "a guy got up and started asking que…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I don't have airpods in.That looks more like it'd be a prof?Liberal prof is violently crazy. What are the odds?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It would be very hard to know for sure.I wait.AI is getting way too good for comport1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
🚨 BREAKING: This is reportedly the man who shot Charlie Kirk on a Utah campus. Police have arrested him.Pray for Charlie Kirk, with everything you have 🙏pic.…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Wait for the usual calls to ban all guns1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Front of the neck, probably died almost immediately severed the spine1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Neck shot. He’s dead….looks like it. He was lights out1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗He's a Trump supporter so anyone of those anti Trump nuts.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗TrannyUsual suspect1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Turning Point founder Who the hell would want to shoot him?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗No, but he’s had 6 colonoscopies They wouldn't let him have any more1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Grindr ads coming his way. Lmao.Are we getting targeted ads? His browser history might explain it.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@badideaguy , homeschool nigga styleYou seem to really like looking at guy's butts1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s from fighting back against getting pooned everyday at UPS. Today, you niggas supply the lube for management. Punk ass bitches…1y ago
-
Cruise thread!
@unionstrong said ↗Yeah, he jumped….🤣The ankle weights were because he was just in the gym1y ago
-
Cruise thread!
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jey-gonzalez-diaz-royal-caribbean-overboard-gambling-debt/1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Hiring for disabled people.LMAO. You poor bastard.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You should start a swear jar, @unionstrong Would be able to pay for the whole site.@gumby would be paying more1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗The header isn't bad for me at all cause generally I'm joining the thread via notifications and am scrolled further down the page and don't even se…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I have made about 3g this yr on selling stuff I discover at work …I find …Deb does the listing etc …mostly local …nice little change in the pocke…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Hurt people hurt people. It's okay I know you don't mean it1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Okay well I need something that looks at the inside. I can feel it. I can feel my heart racing and I can't sleep. I'm not stupid bro. i know my…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That's what I'm saying! Ekg is just some garbage bullshit that doesn't do anything.It absolutely tells you how your heart is beating. Nothing m…1y ago