Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Bro it's commom sense. A fucking EKG is just sticky shit they stick on your chest you dumbasss. It doesn't actually look inside you like an MRI…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Nigga this shit is so fucking funny b. This shit got me dying son. Who do they think I am? @oldngray ?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish ?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Think my anxiety is the only thing killing me with these results1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Thank you sir … I will be fine ..have a few obstacles that need to be fully understood .i guess you can say1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Kinda have that Buffalo Fan feeling he might get injured this year amazing how healthy he has been with how hard he plays1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Kinda shortened up my bench etc My bench was loaded with garbage so I hit waivers hard1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The most important thing is that I’ve beat that bastard @gumby With luck we will be able to keep him winless1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Not in this house1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yep I had my Mahomes and Allen by accident…. You can thank the naked gun.I would have kept Allen and traded Mahomes1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗1% Congo according to Ancestry.com. ----Where are my reparations?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Y'all made it sound like my life was over and I'd never do anything fun again but I just had 2 beers in 4 hours, I'm fuckin killing this shitThat m…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Invest in frozen concentrated orange juice futures1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Me either Today is a disaster. Ill.get my beer eventually I hope.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I clicked.on thr ad a few times.I want my royalties1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Why don't you use an ad block like a normal person?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Penis pumpsThat is just your own browser history1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Don't assume my dogs gender1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray when does the new season of house of Dragon come on!?no idea1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago