Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Yeah...Looks like we are in a close one. First week is always a big question mark about the players.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kog1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Can I breast feed after she had a beer?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray Ryan Clark is such a clown lolSomeone sounds scared1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeahhh boy!!!None of that gay Commanders crap1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahhh so close to calling out ✊🐺1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I was going to answer til I read the second line of your post.Now you can MYODB1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He dropped it in the toilet1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Working tomorrow?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@justaupsguy said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm gonna play Madden tonight ✊1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My lawnmower is purring @21savage1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Same with thisWe had the home entertainment sets but never a projection TV. Both were big and heavy as hell.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Can't waitThat t thing is a beast1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That is pretty gay! I didn't notice thatMade in Vietnam.You gotta read the fine print.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Yes dearie Enjoy the fire from the Lithium battery1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗First one was 91 second was 94 by 98 when my youngest was born they didn't do it anymore. Funny thing too is both of those first two births they …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Did anyone else get those embroidered UPS baby blankets with the baby name and date from UPS? I got one for my first born and one for the second …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago