Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Can't wait to tell my wife i spe t almost $300 on a weed whacker1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Feel like I'm delivering in Seattle 3 days straight of rain1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/massachusetts-asked-for-alternative-state-flag-ideas-to-erase-their-native-american-you-should-see-what-didnt-get-picked1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/wyoming-to-retire-josh-allens-no-17-jersey-during-game-against-nevada/@future1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Keep up the attitude and there will be no one to change yours later. Dick1y ago
-
RIP Thread
Moses Eldridge, Ohio's oldest World War II veteran, has died at 108 years oldhttps://www.yahoo.com/news/articles/moses-eldridge-ohios-oldest-world-014431646.ht…1y ago
-
RIP Thread
@ovah said ↗Burt Reynolds, Enduring Icon of Film and Television, Dies at 82, Leaving a Legacy of Charisma and DepthDid he die again?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Kick em in the ass and tuck them in !1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗You got to wake up early to play gentleman farmer or whatever1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗We are at a major metropolitan hospital, I think the birthing wing is 6 floors. Your experience sounds wildly different So Mama gets sent home tomo…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Above the 47th parallel 54-40 or fight!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Damnit! I cut my neck shaving. It won't stop bleeding!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I mean there's no bowl like home bowl but sometimes it can't wait. You must do a lot of kegels to have that kind of control1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗She got a big hole cut in her tummy. I accidentally got a glimpse beyond the curtain and thought I was gonna faint.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗6 minutes of downtime.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Was it @oldngray 's??1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Vincent half a dozen guys out with over 320 stops another half dozen out with over 280 stops and everyone else was pretty well slammed as w…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Make sure you get the ball sack in the picture too1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@gumby took me until 23 stops left til I just found that stinky ass package I was talking about this morning 🤣 it was a bag of dog food that s…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Looks like @kog is going to need another kicker. Tyler Bass hurt himself already.That happened to me one year where I lost my kicker before the season started.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Taking my BP medication right now1y ago