Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗My dads house like 40 minutes the opposite direction from dc. I just callled uber to go home.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Well I guess I won't report then1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗Rookies I play you the first week.Maybe I should rest my starters. I won't need them.1y ago
-
Non-Political Gun Talk
@newgene said ↗Vote Brandon Herrera for Senate, then for the President ))))Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗This one wasn't cheap.But it was too expensive for my neighborhood ai they put in clearance Time to wake up @future?1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@1030 said ↗There is a correlation between how drunk I am and how well I draft but I am not convinced there is causation1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Have a cat picture.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Ringer on ….Why did you have your phone in your lap on vibrate?1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗ReminderDraft is today @ 4pm ET@future is already trying to log in1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗YepCuttin’ wood at camp.1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
Too many people here are interested in men's asses1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@21savage doubled the upload size just for you. No more resizing.I mentioned that several days ago.But I didn't whine about it.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗How about you lick my ass$20 is $201y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Guy I worked with met and married a Columbian chick and before you could say oh shit her mother,father,sister,brother and a few of their kids had…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Uh oh. Someone just figured out how to use Grok 🤣DuckDuckGo1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Apparently not at your house.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fucker1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Why would I do that? Then I'd have to replace it.He never uses his furnace so he won't need to replace the filters1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Who are you looking at in the first round ? I draft 10th ugggggh .I draft 5th so will pick the best player available. I usually end up screwing m…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I wash my eyes and iPad w bleach after !1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Now I only get @jkloc sending me nudes !@thebrownblob will send you some if you ask nicely1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago