Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Sick. I have an Alienware laptop that is nearly 10 years old but still holds up pretty well.Alienware used to be top of the line equipment but from…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Linux is really good in some ways but I do hate how finicky it can get about device drivers. Like the wifi.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s probably safe from shopping on a holiday. That’s tomorrow. He probably currently watching the illegal picking the weeds out of his san…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗First thing we do with new computers is flash Ubuntu 22 onto it. Bought the world's most expensive gaming laptop, can't run any real games on…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I still have a MacBook Air from 2014 that works just fine. Those things are beast. Every Windows computer I’ve ever bought is piece of junk…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I needed a mobile workstation. I let someone moving in to the local university buy it and return it, and then I got it for more than 50% off.…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Get a MacBook1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@1030 @oldngray y’all want to see the new toy?Never actually thought I’d own one after Dell got their mitts on it and ruined them for a while…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My Gumbyese translator isn't working https://charactercalculator.com/drunk-text-generator/1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@21savage you want me to take that picture down?Im not gonna make you. But I figure the company knowing EXACTLY who you are is prolly a bad t…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗All these dads on the site giving @21savage the "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" routine. I'm dying. Lol.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The pay is the same. It’s the flexibility. It gives management to move people schedule with 10 days notice.We just started doing that here …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah but they're red circled at like 30 something so they don't even care.UPS always tries to get rid of red circled if they can. They can't be…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The operations buy out caught most by surprise, especially as generous as it. Gonna be some 20-year-old on road supervisor and 25-year-old …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Oh really!? Shit.. Nvm them. Sheesh.I'll tell you what... I wouldn't be upset if I came to work on Tuesday and saw certain supervisors weren't …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They wanted 15 KThe way they did it was totally moronic. Trying to pressure drivers to decide quickly without letting them know the details.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thsts because they did it half assed.Clowns in charge?1y ago
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
@toonertoo said ↗My chrome browser now works.I mostly use Firefox but also use Opera which is a modified Chrome I like a lot better.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗A beautiful Maine morning.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, you need some. Noodle arms.@future1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@10301y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You rang1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Aw man. Beautiful.Super smart too1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Dude my dog I raised from a fucking puppy is all washed up and shit. She lives with my dad now.This was her when I got her. Now she's all old a…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago