Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Who would have guessed the Vikings game?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That's why I paid for my kids to go to college. .I wanted them to have a good life and not work hard like I had to.College isn't what it used to b…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Still think there’s a decent chance I’ve already done my last peak at UPS.Its a big world out there.With the way things are looking at UPS I …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗How did you get a picture of my management team?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont fuck with me.1y ago
-
@future sucks
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Hooked up to ekg. My heart rate and blood pressure is through the roof. They recommended I go to a detox program.Maybe its time for you to star…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He should go high with the walrus https://babylonbee.com/news/john-bolton-eludes-fbi-by-blending-into-a-herd-of-walruses1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
@future sucks
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well had I went to medical school instead of driving for UPS maybe I'd have an idea? When was it that you finished medical school?He did stay at …1y ago
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
@toonertoo said ↗I changed my browser from chrome to something else..works nowMost other browsers are modified versions of Chrome (or Chromium). I think most o…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Tell the truth If she didn't have big tits how long would you check her out?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And going to work tomorrow?He's already worked a day this week1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What platform is that on?Hulu1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Unfortunately, my back is pretty good, but my wrists are killing me from all the repetitive motions Pull.that e brake 2 million times or so...at l…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Watching the new season of Peacemaker! This shit is good 💪🇺🇸 @oldngray Something that surprised me and you would probably like is Predator: …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Watching the new season of Peacemaker! This shit is good 💪🇺🇸 @oldngray I thought that show was pretty stupid. I quit watching early in the 1…1y ago