Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Vestis before they changed the design. I bought 2 dozen pairs last year.the ones with the UPS logo?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm hungry!!! I have no food!! Just some fucking yogurt!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That's awesome. Lol.For when turning the power off and on doesn't work1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He should go high with the walrus poor man's Andy Reid1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Its up because John Boltons house got raided. They should do that more often. Deer in headlights look from Bolton1y ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗STFU bitchYou are smarter than @johney and bought I bonds So did @thebrownblob1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗May your center manager make you learn "hooked on phonics" on unpaid timehttps://charactercalculator.com/drunk-text-generator/1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Brob to 49ers for a 6thMore than I expected them to get for him1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Sell ur ass to bubba1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sell!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray this is what the shit I posted actually ended up looking like. I'm deceased bro 💀💀It's not terrible. It tastes like stadium food.It…1y ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahhh wtf! @oldngray I'm about to order from this restaurant near me but the prices are insane!!!Look at this shiet!!$18 for 3 little ass slider…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahhh wtf! @oldngray I'm about to order from this restaurant near me but the prices are insane!!!Look at this shiet!!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Lol no I didn't deliver there bro. Which one did you deliver to ?There are a couple of smaller holiday festivals that are smaller but you still…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Lol no I didn't deliver there bro. Which one did you deliver to ?County fair. Back when we still collected cash you could count on them trying …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Which one do you go to? I used to go to the Prince William Joint. It had like a demolition derby and shit. And the ride where you stuck to the …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bastard1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Friday management conference call1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗A sup called me yesterday.. Asking about my license. I was like get the fuck.....SmhHe said "you're coming up on my dashboard "I don't give a f…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah I was in the shower and my arms and hands went numb and my fingers started curling up uncontrollably. And it lasted for about 10-15 minute…1y ago