Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No Walmart for me.That's right. Aldi's.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Real world? He’s about to encounter the real world with the birth of his child. May you experience it. I was waiting in the hallway when the…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗As am I... I hope1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗If you come in planning to work 14, every day goes as expected or better1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I just picked up Thai food for wife. She says spicy will make the baby come.1y ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@johney said ↗Ok DaveWant your taxes done too?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@thebrownblob https://notthebee.com/article/first-responders-rescue-man-stuck-inside-a-slide1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'll be grilling soon.shrimp?1y ago
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
@toonertoo said ↗yes I jusr hvw 2 lern how to use me laptop.It might be time for you to get a new one1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗He has a ant farm and a flea circus1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Won't get your ass kicked here.dancing maybe1y ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Private clubs keep those people out…Members of rival "clubs"...1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗ Better get that grass mowed before it gets to hot SMDH1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗No but I do have some shrimp from Walmart in the freezer it was on sale!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗We’ve got all kinds of goofy liquor laws out here some of the big maga counties only sell beer no liquor. Some you have to be a member to buy …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney has the sads We will not allow our state roads to be commandeered for political purposes. https://t.co/AXY1qxsZNW— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) Augus…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
A tractor trailer carrying more than 40,000 pounds of ribeye steak went up in flames on the side of the highway after the vehicle caught fire early Monday morn…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahahah I can't wait to see this shit.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
🚨 BREAKING: President Trump will be going out “ON PATROL” with DC law enforcement and National Guard TONIGHT, per @toddstarnes Get your popcorn ready 🤣Trump …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗They love the guy they picked up in the 7th round Bill Merritt.If they can't find a trade partner they're just gonna cut him. IMO BRob didn't look …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alright time for me to wake up from my nap! ✊🇺🇸@oldngray I heard we are going to trade Brian Robinson! They have a bunch of other backs that …1y ago