Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Convert it into a video?Can you upload video files from your phone?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Yuck, now empty the pool and replace the contaminated water...1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
here is a little clip I downloaded as an mp4 file which I can't upload directly so I converted it to a gif then uploaded1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fun fact as I learned yesterday, you can't.You guys good if I work on the site some today? (On the off chance I break it for a few hours.)You…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@badideaguy how do you post a video from camera roll?What file type is it stored as?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Husky1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Yep, Fain's TDS has him working against his own members. Very common for union leaders. Frequently the membership disagrees with them.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray today I watch "Lanterns" on HBO Max ✊I watched the first couple of episodes last week. It was a lot better than I expected. Of course…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗No, but from food pics he's sent from going out to eat he's going to be fat as a feeder driver and broke.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Used to be ANY Southwest flight before the new seating process. 30 In wheelchairs boarding….. landing 28 were “healed” and sprinted off the pl…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Darwin Winners
@babagounj said ↗One local kid threaten to call the cops on me today.Because I called him "stupid " repeatedly.Yes I was mad at him.And suggested that he shoul…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Pipelines are already diverting oil from the strait. True but this was about creating a passage for tankers1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I heard about this awhile ago …not sure A while ago there was a stupid rumor about cutting a new channel bypassing the straight but that is impos…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I still have 47 to go motherfucker! 🤬Turtle mode engaged1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗This is crazy if it is true, there isnt anything that holds back American mighthttps://x.com/tavitag203/status/2093420888784073055That seems very …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗They taking illegal's instead of Mericians?but they did graduate from driving schools1mo ago